Merry Christmas Quotes for Friends & Family
Winter brings in the Holiday cheers because we are all gearing up for Christmas. It is that time of the year when you post Holiday posts, Christmas posts and season’s greetings on your social media. And for that you'll need the ideal Merry Christmas wishes when it comes time to share touching festive events with your followers, right? Christmas quotes are your perfect partners for your photos and reels on Instagram. Let us share with you some heartwarming Christmas messages to make your Holiday posting easier.
Christmas Quotes & Captions for Instagram
- "Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." – Norman Vincent Peale
- "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." – Calvin Coolidge
- "Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends." – Margaret Thatcher
- "I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year." – Charles Dickens
- "Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day." – Helen Steiner Rice
- "Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection." – Winston Churchill
- All roads lead home for the holidays. - unknown
- Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.
- On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
- Relationship status: Single and ready to jingle
- “Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.”
- “Sweater Weather is Better Together.”
- “Make it a December to Remember.”
- “The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is to Sing Loud for All to Hear.”
- “Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!”
- “Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas.”
- “Keep Calm and Have a Merry Christmas.”
- “I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.”
- “One day of coal vs. 364 days of fun… I’ll take my chances.”
- “What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? Frostbite!”
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.
- All is calm, all is bright.
- I got all spruced up for the holidays.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
Merry Christmas Wishes
Want to send merry Christmas wishes on social media for friends and family? We have got you covered. Here are some fun messages for friends for Christmas.
- Christmas gift distribution by Santa Claus will be on a halt this year because you told him to be nicer to me than before.
- Like is worth enjoying with a friend like you, who have always been bringing moments of joy. You complete me in times of fun and sorrows too. I pray to Lord Jesus to strengthen our friendship more this Christmas.
- Never complete without you because you are the most special friend in my life, who brought all the happiness. Merry Christmas to my special friend.
- On this Christmas day, I wish that you get everything in life that has been carving for. Along with this, I pray to strengthen our bond of friendship ever more. Merry Christmas to my sweetest pal.
- May the sweet magic of Christmas not only fills your heart with love and peace; it develops a long lasting bridge between us. Thanks for being my friend always. Merry Christmas to you.
- Dearest God, this Christmas I planned on going green. So please get the point and send me lots of cash this Christmas. Thank you!
- There are four stages in life: 1) You believe in Santa Claus. 2) You don’t believe in Santa Claus. 3) You are Santa Claus. 4) You look like Santa Claus.
- What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.
Christmas Messages for the Family
Here are some cute Christmas messages for family that you can send along with your Holiday photos.
- "Wishing you a Christmas as bright as your smile, as sweet as your friendship, and as joyful as our craziest adventures together!"
- "This Christmas, may your joy be as abundant as the holiday snacks and your laughter as contagious as our inside jokes."
- "Friends are the best gift of all, but a little something under the tree can't hurt! Merry Christmas, my dear friend."
- "May your Christmas be filled with love, laughter, and all the presents you've been dropping hints about all year!"
- "Let's jingle all the way through this holiday season and make it one for the books, my festive friend!"
- "Hoping your Christmas is the perfect mix of naughty and nice, just like our friendship. Cheers to another year of unforgettable moments!"
- "Wishing you a Christmas so epic that even Santa might need an invite to our celebrations!"
- "May your Christmas sparkle with fun, adventure, and a touch of craziness – just like our friendship does all year long!"
- "Here's to the friends who make every day feel like Christmas. Let's keep the holiday spirit alive all year!"
- "Sending warm wishes and virtual hugs your way this Christmas. Can't wait to celebrate together in person soon!"
- "A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Let’s hope it’s a good one, without any fear."—John Lennon & The Plastic Ono Band
- "If there is love in your heart and your mind, you will feel like Christmas all the time." —Faith Hill
- "Feeling Christmas all around, and I'm trying to play it cool." —Ariana Grande,
- "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings." —It's a Wonderful Life
- "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup." —Elf
- "What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store? What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?" —How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Hope these Christmas quotes, messages and wishes will help you dazzle your Instagram. Christmas is incomplete without some cute gifts for kids in the house or for family. Find the best Christmas gifts on Tinyminymo this Christmas and surprise your friends and family. Browse through a wide range of gifts online on the site and get them delivered to your doorstep.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!